Friday, December 09, 2005

How to spend an Xmas Bonus

This was a mixed week; I’m glad it’s Friday. Today I had to pay the piper for the $1400 root canal I had last month. That’s just plain wrong. To have to pay that much for something so painful and horrifying. Just wrong. I wish they could just knock me out for those things, but NO. I have to stay awake so I know when to swallow and so I can hold my big assed mouth open while they rape and pillage in there. And I didn’t even get dinner and glass of wine first!

But as providence has it, an Xmas bonus came through from the employer that paid for about half of it. Blessing. The boss must have been feeling generous or guilty this year; usually it’s a bonus that might (if yer lucky) buy you a new pair of jeans.


Rootin Tootin Canal

No comments: