Saturday, December 10, 2005

No Drive and Richard Pryor

I hate getting old. I get sad when people I grew up watching and/or listening to die. I really liked Richard Pryor - he was really a funny guy. He was a HUGE person because he could make fun of himself as well as others and make everyone laugh along with him. Bye Richard, thanks so much for the laughs... I'll miss ya.


Richard Pryor



I have recently resurrected No Drive Saturdays. The tradition started when I lived within walking distance of everything and I found it wasteful and ridiculous to drive 1 mile to the store. But now I don't live within reasonable walking distance of a store unless you can count CostCo. Hmm, can you go to Costco for a loaf of bread or do you have to buy a case? There's a Cheesy no name convenience store on 99 not far from CostCo, but it seems to be frequented by pimps, thugs, and other 99 glitterati. So I have to plan - imagine that. Plan to have everything done by Saturday so I can at least say I don't drive one day per week. Oh yeah, it's an F150 like this one but in better shape. Just got it washed yesterday and it didn't rain today.

F150

No comments: